|The 101 Hotel
|Jln Darmawangsa,Jakarta, Indonesia
|Website | Registration | Agenda
|| Linkedin | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
Don’t miss out, register now! Note, for free registrations, you must use your work email address to prove you work for a hotel. Also, bring your business card to the event.
HSMAI members can register anytime for free. (Hoteliers currently working for a hotel, hotel chain, hotel management company).
Join us for our new Educational Roadshows travelling around Asia Pacific in 2015. The sessions are aimed at General Managers, DOSM, DORM, DOS, Revenue Managers, Digital Marketers and Corporate Office Hoteliers. These will be genuine workshop-style sessions, not sales pitches, so come ready to roll up your sleeves and learn some practical ways of improving your sales and revenue in 2015.
1:30pm – 2:00 pm Registration
2:00pm – 5:45pm Workshop sessions with afternoon tea
5:45pm – 7:00pm Drinks and Networking
Staying up to date with the most advanced practices is crucial to your success. That’s why we’re pleased to invite you, and your team, to our next ‘HSMAI Masterclass’.
It’s a great chance to learn from, and network with, likeminded hoteliers and the best experts in the industry. We’re looking forward to addressing some of the challenges and opportunities which will shape the way you increase your sales, and optimise revenue in 2015.
Introduce HSMAI Indonesian committee members, agenda for the day
- Building a Revenue Management culture session, in this session, you will learn:
- Building a successful Revenue Management culture” – why it is important?
- Revenue Management capabilities and issues in Indonesia
- Open pricing – what is it? How does it work? Hear from a travel agent’s perspective. Will this drive more revenue for your hotel?
- Indonesian 2014 market performance snapshot and 2015 business outlook
- The Evolution of Revenue management
Panel discussion on topics above – bring along your questions for the panel!
Next Generation Guest Satisfaction by Revinate
The popularity of online reviews and the importance of social media are changing the way that hotels are approaching how to gather customer feedback. Historically, hotels have relied on comment cards, extensive post-stay surveys and mystery shoppers to ascertain service levels, customer satisfaction, and areas for improvement. Today, customer-centric and forward-thinking hoteliers are rethinking traditional surveys and looking at alternatives that allow for free form responses to capture rich feedback and that provide a social currency that drives new bookings and trust in hotels.
Do you need a Loyalty program? By Oracle Hospitality Solutions
- A case study about a hotel company’s Loyalty Program
- How to reach business travellers through Travel Management Companies (TMC’s) & Consortia programs
- How to inspire loyalty from your business travellers
- How should a loyalty program change your distribution strategy?